Orally Disintegrating Tramadol
The dosage of orally disintegrating tramadol your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The type and dose of other painkillers you have taken
- The severity of your pain
- How you respond to orally disintegrating tramadol
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Orally Disintegrating Tramadol Dosage for more information.)
Drug InteractionsOrally disintegrating tramadol can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Drug Interactions With Orally Disintegrating Tramadol).
An overdose with orally disintegrating tramadol can be dangerous. If you happen to take too much of this medication, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Tramadol Overdose for more information.)