Back Pain Home > Roxicet
Dosing InformationThe dose of Roxicet that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of RoxicetAs with any medicine, Roxicet can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. Most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Constipation (see Roxicet and Constipation)
- An unexplained, pleasant feeling (euphoria) or an unexplained, unpleasant feeling (dysphoria).