Ketorolac Nasal Spray
Dosing Information for Ketorolac Nasal SprayThe dose of ketorolac nasal spray your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age
- Your weight
- Whether you have kidney disease.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Ketorolac Nasal Spray Dosage for more information.)
Drug InteractionsKetorolac nasal spray can potentially interact with a number of other medicines (see Drug Interactions With Ketorolac Nasal Spray).
Overdose InformationPeople who use too much ketorolac nasal spray may experience symptoms that could include but are not limited to:
- Abdominal (stomach) pain
- Stomach or intestinal bleeding
- Excessive sleepiness or drowsiness
- Kidney failure
- Excessive rapid or deep breathing (hyperventilation)
- Increased blood pressure (hypertension)
(Click Sprix Overdose for more information.)