Darvon-N Side Effects
Side Effects to ReportSome Darvon-N side effects are potentially serious -- even life-threatening -- and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of liver damage, such as:
- Yellowing of the whites of the eyes or skin (jaundice)
- Dark urine
- Upper-right abdominal pain (stomach pain)
- Slow or irregular breathing
- Unexplained, unpleasant feelings (dysphoria) or unexplained, pleasant feelings (euphoria)
- The urge to take more Darvon-N than prescribed or for a nonmedical purpose
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any adverse reactions while taking the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of Darvon-N, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.